Valerie will teach you how to:
- Paint a bearded iris with flower petals that show curves
- Create dew drops on petals
- Make your painting look fresh with new techniques
- Build a dramatic painting with three basic steps
- Create contrast that gives depth to your work
- Apply color to gain instant impact
- Remove paint without destroying the paper
Beginners will learn basic painting techniques .
and intermediate and advanced painters
will learn how to stop overworking their paintings
Do not have supplies? You can rent them from Valerie for $5.
includes a free watercolor class to be used at a later date! ($35 value)
Saturday, 8/20/2011 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To register, call 480-775-6787